Horizon Pharmacy Beginnings
Since 2014, Horizon Pharmacy’s mission has been to provide quality services and care while improving lives. As a closed-door pharmacy, we partner exclusively with clinics, facilities and health home teams to provide accurate, timely prescription management for long-term care patients. Our board-certified, nationally recognized multi-dose packaged prescription system Medicine-On-Time simplifies medication management and improves patient compliance, for better patient outcomes. Our profits are distributed back to our non-profit partners – Newport Mental Health, Thrive Behavioral Health and Community Care Alliance – to support needed programs for low income, uninsured and underinsured individuals.
To provide quality services and care while improving lives.
We are committed to improving lives. Our profits benefit our non-profit partners Newport Mental Health, Thrive Behavioral Health and Community Care Alliance to support needed programs for low income, uninsured and underinsured individuals.
Unparalleled Customer Service
We are committed to delivering exceedingly great service that promotes good clinical and patient outcomes.
Trust and transparency are paramount in this complex, ever-changing industry. We do business with complete honesty and authenticity.
- We save you time and money.
- We are a local pharmacy that provides multi-dose packaging and delivery at no additional cost.
- We deliver throughout Rhode Island to locations including all of Newport County, Barrington, Warwick, Providence, Pawtucket, Johnston, and Woonsocket.
- Our extra-large packaging enable us to accommodate several different types of pills in sizable, daily bubble-wrap frames.
- Medicine-on-Time reports a 95.7% compliance rate when using their products.